- Positions open: President, Historian, Secretary, Campus Relations, Treasurer, Vice-President
- Current Officers will give an overview of the what the positions entail throughout the following meetings. If you wish to ask us directly, please contact us and we will answer any questions you may have :) Also, please feel free to check out the bylaws for explicit descriptions about each officer position.
- President Position Qualifications: As of right now, candidates for this position have to have been officers for at least one semester or he/she can be a member that has maintained good standing for one whole year. For both scenarios, your dues must be paid!
- All other positions: Candidates must have achieved at least 15 points during the Spring Semester and have paid dues for at least one semester. Please contact any of the officers for individual status on how many points you've accumulated.
- Deadline to submit your candidacy or for nominated candidates to accept their nominations is Friday, April 27th by midnight.
Click here to access the Nomination form
Hello ULIers! The year is coming to an end, and new officers have to be chosen! Although elections will take place on April 30th, nomination season is here until then! Please cast in your nominations or nominate yourself by clicking on the link below for any of the following Fall 2012 officer positions. Remember, the current list of nominations feature all nominees that have ACCEPTED their nominations. This will be updated frequently! Good luck to all! A few things to remember about elections: